Customer Champion (Part Time/Intern)
- Excellent communicator – Handling operations & daily emails, maintaining a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience
- Processing returns and exchanges in a organised manner
- Strong organisational and interpretation skills - Facilitating and providing effective solutions while focusing the customer journey
- Familiarity with (and passionate about) 6style apparels
- Assisting with 6style studio if there are appointments at times
- Fulfilling of online orders & quality checks of apparels
- Good Time Management – To be able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible/ Adaptive and willing to learn
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Detail orientated - Assist to quality check apparels at times
- Customer-first attitude and preferably smiley and bubbly girls to attend to our customers in our studio
- Team player, but also a leader (Champion)
- Intern (min 6 months) or open to part timers min 3 days work week, able to start work from March 2023
Scope of works does not limit to the above as you may be also invited to participate in content creation / shoots / and other fun stuffs! Plus point if you are aesthetic conscious!
Our office is located 4min walk from Kaki Bukit MRT and we are looking for long term team player hence the min working period is at least 6 months.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you would like this role in the 6style team! Please also state your expected salary.
We regret that only females applicants are eligible for this role & shortlisted candidates will be notified